Your ongoing costs are the fees that will occur during your day-to-day operations of running a business – this may include wages, buying stock, internet fees, shipping/delivery fees, rent, and utilities. If you need to know more about start-up costs and budgeting, jump to Finances and Costs.
You may or may not need to worry about these costs depending on your business, and some could be regular costs:
- Premises (lease, rent, mortgage)
- Compliance needs (updating laws, policies, regulations)
- Marketing (traditional and/or digital upkeep, signage, website)
- Staff (training, wages, penalty rates, uniforms)
- Fees and bills (registrations, equipment maintenance, electricity, gas, water)
Business Victoria Can Help!
For more information on common costs for your business, check out common business costs.